Goals & Guidelines
- To bring the majority of acres
in north central Fayette County under successful wildlife
- Solicit membership
- Recruit new members and
- To improve wildlife habitation
- Recommend supplement or
enhance food supplies (year round food plots).
- Maintain a yearly census
- Practice wildlife management
recommended by the Texas Agricultural Extension Service,
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, The Soil Conservation
Service, and the Forest Service.
- To improve
- Offer at least one yearly
- Encourage members to follow
- Provide demonstrations and
seminars by the North Central Fayette County Wildlife
Management Association with the help of the LCRA Habitat
Enhancement Center and Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.
- To maintain accurate harvest
- Turn records into the
- To stop poaching:
- Develop community awareness.
- Use law enforcement to
establish a watch program.
- Post Co-op membership signs.
- Have a community watch
N.C.F.C.W.M.C. Deer Density (1995-Present)
- 1995-1999 survey
lines were run one time each
- 1998 survey data
- 2000: Anders
Daniels to Mueller Rd. segment added and each
survey line was run 3 times
for both the north and south were changed for
the year 2010
North Central Fayette
County Wildlife Management Co-op
P.O. Box 224 ~ Round Top, Texas 78954
Hosted by Powerful Publications